Monday, February 23, 2009

Mrs. UVM

No, they don't have a pageant at the University of Vermont medical school, but I will be attending there in the fall and I feel like I have a new junior high crush and I want to scribble "Mrs. Krista UVM" over all of my notebooks!

Like a new crush, I've kept it to myself for a while (sorry Kathleen!)...grinning to myself whenever I think of its innovative curriculum or strength in primary care or beautiful location in Burlington. Eee!

But now that UVM told me they like me too and we're officially going out (i.e. I sent in a deposit), I want to shout it from a mountaintop! Only I don't have a mountaintop! I have a blog, and so, there you go. I am actually going to be a doctor...in 2013. And you should come visit me and meet my significant other.

1 comment: