Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Douchebags are a risk factor.


It's late.
I'm a little slap happy.
I'm still studying.
And this is an actual slide that I am studying.
Which is made all the more hilarious by the following story.
[Note: Pelvic Inflammatory Disease is caused by things such as STI's]


Fellow med student: So, I just found out what douching is.

Me: Really?

Fellow med student: Yeah, I had to wikipedia it after this slide.

Me: Wait, so like 'douchebag'...you didn't know what that meant?

Fellow med student: No, I had no idea where that came from.

Me: Ha, amazing. So what did you think this slide meant?

Fellow med student: Yeah, well I thought it was really crude of them to write that hanging out with douchebags was a risk factor for getting STI's, I mean, valid, but kind of inappropriate.



Ok, back to studying syphilis!

No comments:

Post a Comment