Friday, June 4, 2010

We interrupt this Marathon blogging to bring you...Decorating Inspiration












Besides medical school and running, the thing that's most on my mind is decorating. Ok, that's a total lie, decorating is on my mind more than both of those other things combined. As previously mentioned, the Buckley fam has up and relocated into a swanky beautiful new lakehouse. So the best way for me to communicate design ideas with Mama Buckley is through this here blog. And I figured you wouldn't mind seeing pretty rooms either.
Five of my favorite people in medical school also just moved into a big house in the country together, so maybe I'll put together another style board for them!

1 comment:

  1. yes please! we definitely need a style board (or six). I wonder where we can get some moose antlers - that photo seemed appropriate for our new house

    ReplyDelete