Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daydreams






 
 "Can we travel the US for a year in an Airstream trailer, 
listening to records and 
swimming in all the oceans and 
visiting the National Parks?"

A facebook acquaintance posted this 
randomly as her status,
and I thought,
"that is what I'm wanting to do for my year off!"

If you follow me on Pinterest,
I have a whole board of "Airstream Inspiration".



I have a National Parks Pass for the year
and would happily spend more days like this one.



And a collection of records with a portable record player
that can come along.



 Do you want to come swim in the oceans with me?

-----------------------------

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
-Henry David Thoreau
            

No comments:

Post a Comment