Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lately...

what i've been eating...
my friend michael's amazing beef french onion soup...
i would give you the recipe but i didn't even help AND he did the dishes...yes, he is real.

my blissful return to the City Market Co-op! arugula, mangetout, heirloom tomatoes, Doe's Leap Goat Cheese, sprouts, oil & balsamic

my med school favorite cooking activity...getting pizza dough from the local pizza place and gettin' creative. this round: onions, peppers, sundried tomatoes, goat cheese, and basil. yes, i ate the whole thing. no, not all at once.

tomato, onion, roasted red pepper, roasted chili, basil, and goat cheese omelette


which was even better because the tomatoes, chili, basil, and gorgeous sunflowers were from my friend Melissa's garden!



what i've been doing...

posing awkwardly.
[see below]
it comes so naturally!
i'm not sure what to do about it.


what i've been wearing...
Friday night outfit!
Thrifted Metallica tshirt, cut-off thrifted Abercrombie(?!) baggy jeans, necklace bought from a woman named Dorothy in Brazil while traveling, earrings that were my older sister's when she was 10...

Garden Party!
[Ok, ok, this was post-garden party cleanup. Me + self-timer + tripod= a match made in time-wasting heaven.
Dangerous!]
Vintage dress from The Clothing Line thrift store in Burlington. Fits like a glove. As long as I don't eat. Or bend over. Or breathe. Totally worth it!

My friend Shetal's awesome canvas-painting birthday party.

Again with the awesome posing.
Scary life-size plastic doll! From the 80's! Yikes!
Seriously, I don't even know how to make the light make my legs look like plastic.
Apparently, post-champagne at the party I only managed to take one picture and thought this would be an appropriate/flattering angle, so...there you go.

Black tube dress from American Apparel, striped shirt from thrift store in Haight-Ashbury, my grandmother's belt, shoes from New Look, necklace from street vendor in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment